Running water never gets stale so just keep flowing
2007 - currentStrategum Eduserve
- Co-Founder and Managing Director of Education management services start-up “Strategum Eduserve Private Limited”.
- Conceptualized, Planned and executed more than 50 projects across India successfully.
- Strong recruitment & teacher’s training division
2000 - 2006Jain Group of Institutions, Bangalore
- May 2003 to September 2006
Chief Operations Officer, MATS University at Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
As a Chief Operations Officer with the strategic and administrative, Mr. Yeshwanth was responsibile for academics, strategic planning, operations, marketing and admissions, human resource management, corporate communications and financial management.
The University grew from 0 to 62 members strong Team weaved in the culture of ‘The MATS Way’ within a short span of 18 months. MATS University today is the leader in quality education in Chhattisgarh with more than 800 students studying across 11 disciplines.As a sequel to the Supreme Court Judgment dated February
11, 2005 the Act legislating the establishment of private universities in Chhattisgarh was termed null and void. With it, the existence of MATS University came to an end. The sequence of events arising thereof, called for a major exercise in public relations, crisis management and liaison.
Mr. Yeshwanth had the rare opportunity to play the role of a crisis leader protecting the interests of the students, their parents, employees and the Management.
- December 2002 to April 2003
Chief Operations Officer, Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Sciences, JGI, Bangalore, India
At MATS, Mr. Yeshwanth was given the ardent task of setting-up the Academy along with the team of dedicated professionals and academicians. The following is a brief profile of work initiated and completed during my tenure as Executive – Finance and Operations and later as Chief Operations Officer -
- Operations of the Institute and was key member at MATS, as a part of the Strategic Initiatives Group
- Course Matrix and Academic Plans, which included the design of the prospectus and brochure, based on the seven values.
- Admissions Committee for Batch 2001 and Batch 2002
- Financial systems at MATS.
- Proactively followed-up with the Suppliers and set-up all the facilities
- With meticulous planning and implementation, ensured that MATS met its objectives at Bangalore IT.COM 2001, Asia’s largest IT Exhibition.
- Admission Strategy for Batch 2002, which included the Marketing Communications Strategy.
- Relationship building with Corporate Houses and arranged industrial tours and guest lectures.
- September 2001 to November 2002
Executive - Finance and Operations, MATS, JGI, Bangalore, India
- June 2000 to August 2001
Programme Coordinator, Jain Institute of Management Studies, JGI, Bangalore, India
Mr. Yeshwanth was responsible and accountable for all academic and non-academic activities of the Institute. He was Managing four Diploma Programs with more that 800 students and 21 Visiting Faculty Members. In his tenure, he partake in various tasks iand initiatives with an objective to provide a congenial and facilitating environment for students to take up a parallel program in Management apart from their regular Graduation Program.
- March 2000 to May 2000
Executive Assistant, Chairman’s Office, JGI, Bangalore, India