If it is to be it is up to me
Get to know me
- Memberships & Associations
- Educational Qualifications
- Strengths & Skills
Mr. Yeshwanth Raj Parasmal is a young and enterprising Social Entrepreneur committed to usher a change in the field of education whilst contributing to the policy-making and capacity building of institutions.
An MBA in Education Management from University of Southampton, UK, and over seventeen years experience in education sector, Mr. Yeshwanth has made immense contribution to the education landscape of India through his entrepreneurial venture Strategum Eduserve Pvt. Ltd., which he founded along with his wife Mrs. Nupur Yeshwanth Raj. Strategum was recently awarded as the best education management company for establishment of educational institutions in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
He is admant on developing Schools, Colleges and Universities in Tier 2 & 3 towns of India with a focus on bringing affordable quality education to the last mile and ensure that the 15 years of a child’s life becomes meaningful and relevant. He is also involved with managing quality CBSE schools in economically backward areas like Dantewada, Kawardha in Chhattisgarh, and Sibasagar and Bongaigaon in Assam. He played a pivotal role in establishing a private university – ISBM University in the tribal block of Churra, Chhattisgarh. At the same time, establishing Asia’s first cinema and media University – AAFT University of Media and Arts.
He believes that our School Education System has to transform to meet the needs of the 21st Century. Unlike the traditional Schools that focus on rote learning, Mr. Yeshwanth launched the 21st Century Schools viz; Playshaala and Euphoria as a Franchise Model with a vision to transform the education space in the country.
A 30 minutes bio-pic was telecasted on Zee Business, a national news channel under the program Swadesh in December 2010.
Mr. Yeshwanth loves mentoring students and is deeply interested in Meditation and Prayer. He is happily married and blessed with a Son - Hrriday.
A role model to many students, he believes that success should never get into head and failure should never get into your heart.
Memberships & Associations
- Member of Chartered Management Institute, UK
- Former Member of Rotary International, Toastmasters International and Confederation of Indian Industries
- Former Secretary of Rotaract Club of Bangalore J P Nagar, India
- Member of Rotary International through Rotary Club of Raipur Greater
- Member of Society for Research in Higher Education, UK
- Volunteered in two National Service Scheme (NSS) Camps
- Volunteered for conducting oral coaching classes for lesser privileged children
- Member of Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- Member of All India Management Association
- Member of National HRD Network
- On Governing / Advisory Body of many nationally reputed School, Colleges, Universities and NGOs namely SBA Education Society, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s R K Sarda Vidya Mandir, Adarsh Vidya Sangh, Shree Prahalad Ahuja Foundation, Vedic Education Society, Shree Develeela Foundation and Atman Society.
|Level of Study||Percentage||Board/University (School/College)||Specialization||Year of Passing|
|MBA||Distinction (Ranked amongst the Top 2% in the University)||University of Southampton, UK||Education Management||2007|
|CMA Stage 1||76.5||Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), UK||CA||1999|
|Graduation (BBM)||79.30||Bangalore University (SBM Jain College)||Majored in Finance||1998|
|Pre-University (PUC / 12th Standard)||86.16||Karnataka Pre-University Board (SBM Jain College)||Commerce||1995|
|High School (10th Standard)||83.13||ICSE (Baldwin Boys High School, Bangalore)||As per ICSE syllabus||1993|
- Course Rep’ for MBA Students at University of Southampton, UK.
- Undertook Oral Coaching classes for the lesser privileged children
- Attended and participated in two National Service Scheme (NSS) Camps
- Completed First-degree course in Reiki method of natural healing
- Enthusiastic about quizzing in college days; won various prizes
- Interested in Meditation, Prayer and reading personal development books
- Enjoy coaching staff and guiding students
- Draw energy and inspiration from opportunities and challenges
- Presented on theme “Transformation through the people, for the people” in AIMA - TATA 30th National Competition for Young Managers 2004 at Kolkata, India.
- Participated and completed “Speechcraft” – a communication and leadership training program conducted by LA 1924 under the aegis of Toastmasters International.
- As Secretary of Rotaract Bangalore J P Nagar was awarded the Best Secretary’s title in RI District 3190 for excellent reporting and professional practices.
- Served as the founder editor of the SBM Jain College Management Magazine ‘Samhita’ for two years.
- Attended and participated in two National Service Scheme (NSS) Camps as a student of SBMJC
- Completed First-degree course in Reiki method of natural healing from Bhoradithya Holistic Healing and Research Center, Bangalore.
- Undertook Oral Coaching classes for children of Raggiguda slum at J P Nagar, Bangalore and also participated in various Health Oriented programs at the Slum as a member of Rotaract Bangalore J P Nagar.
- Was part of the team that won 16 trophies for SBM Jain College in Inter-collegiate management competitions
Strengths & Skills
- Communication: Above average Communication Skills including written, inter-personal, public speaking and presentation skills
- Leadership skills based on philosophy of empowerment
- Enthusiastic ability to work in teams
- Analytical & Problem Solving: Good Analytical skills with ability to analyze data, figures and statistics
- Nurturing: Good People Skills with empathy and humility that mentors talent and skills
- Planning & Organizing: Gifted ability to plan, strategize and implement projects and initiatives in an organized and cost effective manner
- Ability to analyze problems from different perspectives
- Ability to take initiative and manage any crisis situation
- Superior interpersonal and team-building skills to work effectively, in a dynamic, cross cultural environment